From:      Marcus, Charles
Sent:      Monday, March 27, 2006 7:01 PM
To:      Zern, Carolyn
Subject:      Re: PS 109 License Agreement

They need to contact DOE -- the building isn't in our jurisdiction. Let me know if you neede contact info.
Sent from my Blackberry Wireless Handheld

-----Original Message-----
From: Zern, Carolyn
To: Marcus, Charles
Sent: Mon Mar 27 18:41:31 2006
Subject: PS 109 License Agreement


Artspace sould like to get a license agreement for PS 109, so that they have access to the building without having to go through both HPD and DOE. Can we issue that license agreement, or does it have to comje through DOE?



Carolyn Zern

Senior Policy Analyst

Planning and Pipeline Development

100 Gold Street

NY, NY 10038

PH: 212-863-6519

FX: 212-863-5052